Helambu trek is great short and easy treks near Kathmandu valley. The helambu treks starts from sundarijal which is an hour drive from Kathmandu city centre and treks begins with entering shivapuri nationalpark also smallest nationalpark in Nepal. Mostly Buddhist people are living in this area. Treking in this area provide your an incredible experience both naturally and culturally.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Our representative from Nepal glory treks will recieved at the tribhuban international airport up on your arival. Then transfer you at the hotel. Rest and easy, overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: kathmandu city tour
On this day, you will visit to the major attractions points in Kathmandu valley which are UNESCO world heritage sites. After breakfast at hotel, you'll head out for the tour including boudhanath stupa, patan durbar square and pashupatinath temple, the largest hindu temple in Nepal which is dedicated to lord shiva. Trek preparation, rest and easy.
Day 03: drive to Sundari Jal hike to Chisapani
Actual helammbu trek start from sundarijal which is little township lying on the northeast edge of city centre. After breakfast at hotel you'll drive to sundarijal for an hour then begin your hike. We will enter the shivapuri nagarjun national park which provide water resources to the Kathmandu valley. Any national park here in Nepal required entrance ticket. After issuing permit for the guest and guide we continue to hike through lush green forest till chisapani via mulkharka village. Then we will end up at chisapani which is one of the view point spot. Sunrise view from there is breathtaking. Stay overnight.
Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang
This is gonna be be 2nd day of hiking, comparatively this day is a bit longer than the rest of the days during trip. Required around 7 hours with couples ups and downs. However views during walk is amazing. Trekking treks mostly covered with green dense forest of oak, pines, rhododendrone trees. We will be passing several villages like chipling, patibhanjyang and thodong. Thodong where numbers of boudist stupa that we can explore, pray and be blessed. Stay overnight at kutumsang.
Day 05: Kutumsang to Melamchi Gaun
On this day, as usual we will start our hike after breakfast. This day hike is not so easy however it is more joyful due hike through lush green forest get mixed with village and settlements area. This day is the most important, enjoyable as well important days in this Short Helambu Trek. The trek is not easy however its more enjoyable because of forest gets mixed with villages and settlement areas. Tharepati is one of the highlight of this route which offers beautiful views of the mountains like jugal himal, ganesh himal, gauri shanker, rolwaling, dorje lhakpa etc. Then we continue to melamchi gaun. Stay overnight.
Day 06: Trek to Timbu and drive to Kathmandu
This day is gonna be last day of hike around helambu region. It required around 2.5 hour to reach timbu then we will drive to Kathmandu. After we reach in Kathmandu rest of the day is free and easy and farewell dinner at evening. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Departure
Well this day our representative will drop off you at the airport according to your shedule for your further distination.
1. Airport and Hotel pick up and drop off with our private vehicle.
2. Standard accommodation in star hotel in Kathmandu in a twin sharing basis with breakfasts.
3. All nights guest house accommodation during the trek on a twin sharing basis.
4. 3 standard meals a day during the trek. ( Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
5. Nepal glory trek's experienced, government licensed, English speaking trekking guide.
6. Porter services for trekking days (1 porter = 2 trekkers).
7. All costs of staff which includes food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment’s and medicines.
8. Trekking permit that includes TIMS permit and National Park permit.
9. All transportation as well as domestic flights.
10. Nepal glory treks complimentary duffle/kit bag (free)
11. All local and government taxes, Official expenses.
Cost Not Included
1. Nepal entry visa & International flight tickets
2. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. Any accommodations beside the sheduled itinerary.
3. Personal travel insurance & personal trekking equipments.
4. Personal expences, beverages & alcoholic drinks.
5. Resque or evacuation cost in case of emergency.
6. Tips for staff ( tipping is expected )
7. Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the include section.