Muktinath heli tour is one of the most popular, ideal trip to explore holiest temple of muktinath in the mustang district of Nepal. This helitour is suitable for the old age people and those who bounded with limited travel time to visit religious sites.
Muktinath heli tour is most Ideal way to visit holy temple of muktinath within a short time rather than trekking all the way and driving mountain roads which takes several days.
Muktinath temples is a sacred temple located in the mustang district at the elevation of 3800 m. It holds religious significance for both hindus and boudist pilgrims. Thousands of pilgrims visit muktinath temple each year. They beleave that taking a bath in holy water will wash away the sins of lifetime. Muktinath means God of salvation. This temple is just lying on the butum of the mountain. Amaging beauty of the mountains including dhaulagiri may appear on your lance during a clear day. Heli tour cost basically depends on the types of flights. Private charter flights cost is more expensive but this provides you flexibility of times and spaces as well as more comfort and facilities. sharing with others helicopter price is cheaper but you have to be on the fixed time.
Moreover, basically helicopter charter tour is on the basis on charter flight up to 5 person, so that cost comes cheaper as you are sharing with 5 person for 1 helicopter.
Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to muktinath and return cost 4000$, which can easily accommodate 5 person and share the price between each other. Likewise, heli charter flight from pokhara to muktinath and return cost 2400 $, of course 5 person can accommodate simply and share the price.
Muktinath helicopter tour from Kathmandu
? 7 AM: Transfer to Airport from hotel
? 7:30 AM: Fly from Kathmandu to Muktinath.
? 8:15 AM: Half an hour break for worship and explore
? 8:45 AM: Fly back to Kathmandu
? 10:00 Am: Return to Kathmandu airport
Muktinath helicopter tour from pokhara
? 7:30 AM: Fly from Pokhara to Muktinath.
? 8:15 AM: half an hour break for worship and explore
? 8:45 AM: Fly back to Pokhara then back to hotel
Cost Not Included
- International Airfare.
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days).
- Applicable & Airport tax domestic
- Entrance/Monument fees.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Any kind of personal expense / Laundry / Helicopter rescue/ Emergency evacuation, Tips for staff.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. in such case extra will be charged as per actual.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Our Service Include section