Tamang heritage offers unique experience of himalayan culture and inspiring beauty of nature. The 10 days excellent trip to this area provide you golden opportunity to explore its landscape, tamang culture and traditions, daily lifestyle of the mountain peoples, gorgeous natural hot spring, amazing snow caped mountains and many more. Trip to this area begins by drive from Kathmandu around 7 hour to tiny township called shyabrubeshi which is close to tibetan boarder. This heritage trail takes you through villages mostly inhabited by tamang people, so you can observe unique culture of tamangs.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Up on your arrival in the Kathmandu airport we will pick you up and you'll be guided to your hotel in a private transport. Then you can relax and freshen up at your hotel. At evening you may take pleasure of stroll around the market place at tourist hub of thamel.
Day 02: Kathmandu city tour
After aa healthy breakfast at hotel, we will set off for the day tour of historic place of Kathmandu. Accompanied by a professional tour guide, you will explore the places carrying glorious history of mepal. At first you'll pay a visit to pashupatinath temple located by the bank of bagmatiati river which is most popular hindu temple in Nepal, explored by thousands of pilgrims every year. Similarly, you'll visit boudhanath stupa and patan durbarsquare. Then you will be drop off at the hotel. Rest and easy preparation for trek.
Day 03: Drive to Shyabrubeshi
This morning we will head to shyabrubeshi after breakfast at hotel. Driving through bumpy and sometime black toped hilly roads open a window of opportunity to lay your eyes on spectacular mountains outlook and countryside lifestyle. The scenic drive around 7 hours takes us across picturesque landscape, rivers and fertile terrace lands as well as uncountable settlements including trishuli bazar.
Day 04: Trek to Gatlang
A gentle walk throughout the trekking trail, we will go towards inside in to customs and traditions of the local tamang communities. We will go through many local settlements with awe inspiring views of scenic beauty as we go further. As we continue, short and easy hike after goljung lead us to gatlang. Parvati kunda and tamang monastery are the most exploring site around gatlang. Stay overnight.
Day 05: Gatlang to Tatopani
Well this day, after breakfast we will descent to thangbuche the tamang settlement as well, accompany by the outlooks of snowcaped mountains including langtang massif and ganesh himal. Then we will gradually ascent to tatopani village. The village got its unique name tatopani that's translates in to hot water, means simply we know that there is natural hot spring. Stay overnight
Day 06: Tatopani to Thuman
After breakfast, we will head our journey towards to Nagthali viewpoint. Nagthali danda ( hill ) is one of the unique hill station, that you can observe various mountain ranges includeing langtang, ganesh himal and sanjen ranges. The hill is also well known meditation site for the local Buddhist devotees and priests. After beautiful lunch, we will descent to thuman village one of the biggest settlements of tamangs and influenced by tibetan culture. Stay overnight.
Day 07: Thurman to Bridim
On this day, we will descent to Timure, lying just by the rasuwagadi border of tibet. Rasuwagadi is one of the trading route to Tibet. If time is on our favour then we will make short visit to the rasuwagadi a historical place that has been witness war between Nepal and tibet centuries back. From Timure we will gentle ascents to the village called bridim. Stay overnight.
Day 08: Bridim to Shyabrubeshi
Finally this is our final day of walking, we will descent back to shyabrubeshi through forest dominant by pine trees. En route, you can take pleasure of the outlooks comprising blissfull landscape and surrounding hills. Stay overnight.
Day 09: Shyabrubeshi to Kathmandu
Finally we will take scenic drive to Kathmandu. Journey itself is an adventure leads through bumpy roads sometime and well paved parts. A long the way, we will drive come across fascinating glimpse of the pristine villages, lush greenery, crystal clear rivers, terrace fields and snow caped mountains. Unfortunately, this is final day in Kathmandu, so you can take your time to explore around. Stay overnight.
Day 10: Departure
This day our representative will drop off you at the international terminal at least 3 hour prior to your flight shedule for your further distination.
1. Airport and Hotel pick up and drop off with our private vehicle.
2. Standard accommodation in star hotel in Kathmandu in a twin sharing basis with breakfasts.
3. All nights guest house accommodation during the trek on a twin sharing basis.
4. 3 standard meals a day during the trek. ( Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
5. Nepal glory trek's experienced, government licensed, English speaking trekking guide.
6. Porter services for trekking days (1 porter = 2 trekkers).
7. All costs of staff which includes food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment’s and medicines.
8. Trekking permit that includes TIMS permit and National Park permit.
9. All transportation as well as domestic flights.
10. Nepal glory treks complimentary duffle/kit bag (free)
11. All local and government taxes, Official expenses.
Cost Not Included
1. Nepal entry visa & International flight tickets
2. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. Any accommodations beside the sheduled itinerary.
3. Personal travel insurance & personal trekking equipments.
4. Personal expences, beverages & alcoholic drinks.
5. Resque or evacuation cost in case of emergency.
6. Tips for staff ( tipping is expected )
7. Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the include section